Licensing Royalty Free Music for Education
When crediting Soundzabound in your presentations, please show as:
Royalty Free Music by Soundzabound.com
“Song Title”, Artist Name
Licensing for Education Grades K-12
Soundzabound Music Library purchases come with a written LIFE-TIME license.
Soundzabound licenses are SITE-BASED for each school entity - to be used by all teachers, students and administrators within the entity for in-school and remote use as part of education.
Soundzabound also offers DISTRICT-WIDE, REGION-WIDE and STATE-WIDE licensing for bulk purchases which account for the number of school entities or student population. Click here to see just some of the advantages for bulk purchases.
There are two options for purchasing Soundzabound; either the hard-copy CDs can be mailed to you, or you may download the MP3 (audio) files via www.soundzabound.com. In either case, you have the right to use the files for a lifetime. And, you may also purchase BOTH the audio CD's and on-line access. *NOTE: Only Volumes 1-5 are available in audio CD hard copy*
If you choose our web-based services to download at www.soundzabound.com, you have a one-year period in which you may continue to access the files online. The online services have many benefits:
• Additional Time Cuts
• Searchable files by category and keywords
• Digital-ready files (MP3's, universal for any project)
• Remote access from any computer (from home or any location)
• Multiple users can access the files simultaneously
• Cutting edge, copyright compliant technology
• IP authentication is available upon request
One year after your date of purchase, the price is only $99 per site annually to maintain your web access regardless of how many Volumes you own. The annual renewal fee for district, regional and state-wide access is 10% of the purchase order price, and maximum charges do apply to the customers benefit.
The Soundzabound Music files may be used for:
• Video production (including video yearbooks)
• Broadcasting (including cable stations, closed circuit television, distance learning and web-based video portals such as www.youtube.com and www.teachertube.com)
• Web design
• Digital storytelling
• Sporting events
• Media and Technology fairs, competitions and exhibits
• Plays & theater
• Public performance and ambient listening
• And all other forms of multimedia used in education.
Students may use their productions and projects that incorporate Soundzabound Music as part of their student portfolio to further their education and careers. It is also permissible that they can win prize money from educational media competitions.
Soundzabound Music files may be loaded to any number of machines, computers and digital music players as long as it is the property or personal possession of a student, teacher or administrator of the licensed school entity.
Educators may also duplicate and sell their finished products for profit which contain Soundzabound Music, as long as it is within their educational realm, and not for personal or business profit and purposes. (For example, a school may make a video using Soundzabound Music, duplicate the video and sell to parents for a school profit). This licensing capability is what makes Soundzabound the most reliable royalty free music for education.
Licensing forbids the sharing of purchased music files with non-purchasing sites, students, teachers, administrators, individuals or other school entities. This includes placement of log in information on open, non password protected websites.
Soundzabound vs. Fair Use
Soundzabound Royalty Free Music supersedes Fair Use in that we fully license the music with unlimited rights for education and sign off that you are protected. Fair Use has limitations in use and states that you are liable should there be a claim. Soundzabound also provides the solutions for:
- Education Approved Content in a searchable database
- Artist branding rights not covered under Fair Use
- User statistic reports
- Web-based interface formatted for all your production purposes